Tuesday 9 February 2010

Barcelona

Booked a trip to Barcelona yesterday, feels nice to finally go there! My friend B is working there with her new job for a couple of days and we decieded to go down there 2 days before her exhibition and just hang around!




My new favourite show is "Spain-on the road again" with Gwyneth Paltrow and her friends travelling around Spain having "gastronomic adventures" around the country. Last episode they were in Barcelona and visited a very nice tapas bar called Bar Inopia which I would love to visit. We'll see what happends and offcourse some shopping is on the agenda aswell and to see the Gaudi arcitechture and his church Segrada Familia (I studied last year)!




Now I need to go back to my studies of marketing and project management, whiiiieee!















Följ min blogg med bloglovin

No comments: