Thursday 18 February 2010

Plan of the day

Today I'm ging into the ciy to pick up some samples for a new project I'm involved in, it has to do with accessories that much I can tell you. I should also do some studies and buy a headset so that I can talk to my friends on skype from now on. Tomorrow it's Friday and I hope to see Malin and B for a drink and on Saturday it's a loveweekend in the city with M. I have booked a hotelnight for us and we are just going to hang arund and then have dinner at a nice resturant.

Looking forward to this weekend and also next weekend which I will be in Barcelona, were it's +15C......can't wait!

Följ min blogg med bloglovin

2 comments:

Lina said...

Men är det inte inbyggd mikrofon i datorn? Det är det i min lilla vita... Du har ju webkamera redan och då brukar det vara inbyggd mick...

Petra Nygren said...

Sant tänkte inte på det, ska testa tack för påminnelsen!